At The Body You Want, we hope to be more than just a place where you have a membership. We feel strongly about fitness and what it can do in your life, and we want to help you get the most out of your time with us.
We started our family-owned club in 2004. Our mission is simple: We want to change the way fitness is done. Everyone who is considering a membership is given the option to try our 14-Day Personal Training Experience. We feel we have the best club in town, but talk is cheap—we want you to meet our staff and give us a chance to earn your loyalty!
We’re taking this process called fitness and doing it the way we feel is the right way. What that comes down to is three very simple ideas:
- The fitness business should be the life changing business, not the equipment rental business
- We should have people do things that actually work
- Fitness professionals should actually be professionals
- The client gets results, or it’s our fault.
- Results by design, not by accident
- Do things that work
- Be the best: Earn the right to say you are the best
- Lead by example: be the change you want to see in the industry, our members.
- Have fun and a sense of humor: take your mission serious, not yourself.
- Build a fitness community: we’re more than just a gym
- Be honest and transparent.
- Be professional: clothes, language, and everything else
- Be a successful business: do more with less
- Be “We” not “me”
- Be impeccable: the intersection between precision and care.
- Have only good days and great days
- Communicate effectively